As a NeedHelp Jobber, you are a partner of the platform. Here are some tips you can follow to become a trusted Jobber and automatically put forward thanks to your performance indicators:
Create a fully completed profile to get more jobs. Go to "Edit my profile":
- Add a profile photo (preferably of high quality) showing your face (we advice against uploading photos of your vehicle, your company logo, your construction sites, or similar, as a profile photo)
- Write an introduction of yourself - e.g. include your skill set/talents, your professional background, your status (individual or professional), your previous experience, etc.
- Upload photos to your "Photo book", showing examples of your achievements / successful projects, demonstrating your know-how and building further trust towards your future clients (a picture paints a thousand words!)
- If you are a professional, upload / add your VAT number. Jobbers with the professional status have access to more jobs within their area.
- Tick the boxes within your skills - check the boxes of categories and subcategories of the jobs you want to carry out. E.g.: Plumbing, furniture assembly, painting, flooring.
- Also check the box of the “job alert” to receive an SMS/email notification once a job has been posted nearby, which is within your skill set.
In addition, it is of great value for us to deliver high quality service (both the NeedHelp team and you, the jobbers), to respect commitments to customers and get feedback at the end of the assignment. Happy customers give good ratings which in the end gives you the opportunity to perform even more jobs!
At the end of each job, ask your client to rate the quality of your work. This will then be showcased on your profile and enable future clients to see more about your abilities.
- Always be on time and do not cancel your appointments at the last minute. Your customers plan time in their agenda to meet you, just as you do to make time to carry out their jobs
- Be courteous
- Protect the area where you will do the job before beginning, and make sure to clean up at the end
- Encourage your clients to call you for future projects. If a client reposts a job on the NeedHelp platform and re-selects you, your client increases your recurrence rate, enabling you to receive more jobs!