When you create a profile at NeedHelp, you automatically receive an “email verification” email in your inbox.
You can verify your phone number in just a few steps.
- Go to the top right hand corner and find the drop down menu by clicking on your name
- Click on “My profile”
- Scroll to the middle of your profile page and find a blue button “Verify your phone”
- Click this button and enter your phone number
- You will then receive a code by text message which you should enter in the field “Enter the code received by SMS”
- Click on “Check”, and if your code is correct, you should be good to go!