In order for your profile to be validated and to sign up as a jobber on the NeedHelp site, we recommend that you have your official documents checked and uploaded.
Validation of your jobber profile, step-by-step
- Click on your “first name” in the top right hand corner of the home page
- Click then on "My Profile" in the drop-down menu
- Once you are on your profile, click on "My badges"
Upload the following documents to your profile for validation by NeedHelp
- A copy of both sides of your ID
- A copy of both sides of your driving license (if you are a license holder)
- (optional) A copy of your diploma if you wish to share it with your potential clients
- If you are a professional, you can also upload a copy of your DBS Check and VAT Number. You will then have the "PRO" badge visible on your NeedHelp profile and have access to all job requests specifically for professionals, once your documents have been verified by NeedHelp.
We encourage you to achieve a professional work status as this will increase the amount of activities you can perform on the NeedHelp site.
DISCLAIMER - IMPORTANT
Your personal information will only be visible and used internally by NeedHelp. We guarantee a high level of documentation protection.
We request you to upload your personal documentation to ensure the best collaboration possible - both with you as a Jobber at NeedHelp as well as with all our clients.
What will be visible on your profile?
Only your photo, your name and the first letter of your surname are visible on your public profile.